Bi-Larv 25 WP contains Diflubenzuron which is an insect growth regulator that interferes with formation of chitin during the moulting process of the insect larvae. Bi-Larv is recommended for the control of mosquito larvae present in water and also against house fly maggots.
Key Product Benefits:
- Effective against all the three types of mosquito larvae i.e. Aedes, Anopheles and Culex
- Target specific – Comparatively safe to Non Target Organisms
- Stable in polluted waters and at high temperatures
For more details, download Pest Expert 360° app from Google Play Store. Click here to download.
Use & Safety
Application rates and delivery
- Avoid contact with mouth, eyes and skin.
- Spray in the direction of wind.
- Wash thoroughly contaminated clothes and parts of the body after spraying.
Barcelo Tablet contains diflubenzuron 2% and is a mosquito...See product
Solfac® 050 EW contains Cyfluthrin 5% EW and is ideally...See product
Barcelo GranulesWater dispersible granule
Barcelo is a larvicide for the control of mosquito larvae...See product
Kingfog contains deltamethrin 1.25% which is a space spray...See product
Quick Bayt is recommended for the control of house flies...See product