Temprid is a combination product suitable as residual spray for the control of bedbugs and cockroaches. Bedbugs are found in all types of residential and commercial situations where human beings sleep, sit or rest; while cockroaches are commonly found in food handling/ processing areas of household and commercial premises.
Temprid contains two active ingredients which work in a synergistic way to effectively control bedbugs and cockroaches.
Key Product Benefits:
- Dual active substance with synergistic action and unsurpassed performance
- Odourless formulation with broad spectrum activity
- Useful for indoor and outdoor application
- Restores efficacy in resistant insects
- Low dose rate therefore cost effective
- HACCP certified
Dosage: Dilute 4 ml of Temprid in 1 L of water and apply 50 ml of this solution to per square meter of the target area, or apply 1 L of this solution to cover 20 m2 of area.
Packs sizes available: 50 ml, 500 ml
For more details, download Pest Expert 360° app from Google Play Store. Click here to download.
Use & Safety
Application rates and delivery
- Keep away from foodstuffs and surfaces which come in direct contact with the food.
- Discard any food stuff accidentally contaminated with the product
- Avoid application in or on surfaces that frequently come in direct contact with human beings or pets.
- Do not smoke, eat and drink while handling product.
Maxforce® Quantum is an easy to use and effective ant...See product
K-Othrine Flow contains deltamethrin 2.5% SC and is useful...See product