K-Othrine Flow contains deltamethrin 2.5% SC and is useful for effective control of cockroaches, houseflies and mosquitoes in houses. It is used as a residual spray on surfaces and for bed net impregnation to protect against adult mosquitoes.
Key Product Benefits:
- Broad spectrum activity
- No organic solvents required
- Effective in low dosages
- Non-greasy, non-staining
- For residual spray, dilute 10 ml of K-Othrine Flow in 1 L of water to cover 10-20 sq. mt. of area.
- For bed net impregnation, use 1 ml of K-Othrine Flow per sq. mt. of the bed net area.
Pack size: 1 L
For more details, download Pest Expert 360° app from Google Play Store. Click here to download.
Use & Safety
Application rates and delivery
- Use personal protection equipment.
- Avoid drinking eating or smoking during spraying.
- Do not spray on food stuffs and utensils.
- After spraying, wash hands and exposed parts of the body thoroughly
Responsar contains beta cyfluthrin 2.45% SC and is useful...See product
Maxforce ForteReady to use cockroach control gel
Maxforce® Forte contains Fipronil 0.05% along with gel that...See product
Solfac® 050 EW contains Cyfluthrin 5% EW and is ideally...See product
Maxforce® Quantum is an easy to use and effective ant...See product
Temprid is a combination product suitable as residual spray...See product
K-Obiol is a residual pesticide effective against stored...See product
Racumin Sure is a single dose anticoagulant rodenticide...See product