K-Obiol is a residual pesticide effective against stored grain pests like weevils, beetles, moths, etc. that affect rice and wheat.
Key Product Benefits:
- Useful for treatment of stacks, application to gunny bags
- Good chemical stability
- Simple equipment is needed for application
- Certified with BIS ISI Mark
- For surface treatment of grains and seeds in stacks as well as ceilings and floors in warehouses, mix 120 g of K-Obiol thoroughly in 3L of water and spray it to cover 100 sq.mt. area.
- For residual treatment against mosquitoes, dilute 25-50 gm of K-Obiol in 1.5 to 2.5L of water and spray or atomizers on walls, ceilings, floors and hiding places of mosquitoes.
Packs: 1 kg
For more details, download Pest Expert 360° app from Google Play Store. Click here to download.
Use & Safety
Application rates and delivery
- Avoid contact and inhalation.
- Do not spray on food stuffs and utensils.
- After spraying, wash hands and exposed parts of the body thoroughly with soap and plenty of water
Racumin Sure is a single dose anticoagulant rodenticide...See product
Responsar contains beta cyfluthrin 2.45% SC and is useful...See product
Maxforce ForteReady to use cockroach control gel
Maxforce® Forte contains Fipronil 0.05% along with gel that...See product
Maxforce® Quantum is an easy to use and effective ant...See product
Solfac® 050 EW contains Cyfluthrin 5% EW and is ideally...See product
K-Othrine Flow contains deltamethrin 2.5% SC and is useful...See product