Barcelo is a larvicide for the control of mosquito larvae in water bodies like cesspits, drains, disused wells and pools. It is very useful for control of mosquito larvae like Aedes which breed in clean water and cause diseases like dengue and chikungunya.
Key Product Benefits:
- Easy and Ready to use
- Effervescent granules which get readily mixed in water without stirring
- Effective against all the three types of mosquito larvae i.e. Aedes, Anopheles and Culex
- Target specific – Comparatively safe to Non-Target Organisms
- Granules can also be mixed with water and sprayed
For more details, download Pest Expert 360° app from Google Play Store. Click here to download.
Use & Safety
Application rates and delivery
- Do not mix with bare hands, use rubber gloves.
- Avoid inhalation and skin while application
- Do not smoke, eat or drink while spraying.
- After application, wash hands with soap and plenty of water.
Barcelo Tablet contains diflubenzuron 2% and is a mosquito...See product
Solfac WPWettable Powder
Solfac WP10 contains Cyfluthrin 10% WP and is recommended...See product
Bi-Larv WPWettable Powder
Bi-Larv 25 WP contains Diflubenzuron which is an insect...See product
Solfac® 050 EW contains Cyfluthrin 5% EW and is ideally...See product
Kingfog contains deltamethrin 1.25% which is a space spray...See product