Barcelo Tablet contains diflubenzuron 2% and is a mosquito larvicide for control of Aedes aegypti, Anopheles stephensi and Culex quinquefasciatus in unused coolers. Diflubenzuron is an insect growth regulator which inhibits the chitin synthesis and interferes with the moulting process of insect larvae.
Key Product Benefits:
- Easy and Ready to use
- Effervescent tablet which get mixed in water
- Effective against all the three types of mosquito larvae i.e. Aedes, Anopheles and Culex
- Target specific – Comparatively safe to Non-Target Organisms
- Barcelo Tablets are convenient for spot application of breeding sites
For more details, download Pest Expert 360° app from Google Play Store. Click here to download.
Use & Safety
Application rates and delivery
- Do not use bare hands, use rubber gloves.
- After application, wash hands with soap and plenty of water.
- Do not use container other than original container for storage of Barcelo tablets.
Barcelo GranulesWater dispersible granule
Barcelo is a larvicide for the control of mosquito larvae...See product
Bi-Larv WPWettable Powder
Bi-Larv 25 WP contains Diflubenzuron which is an insect...See product
Solfac® 050 EW contains Cyfluthrin 5% EW and is ideally...See product
Solfac WPWettable Powder
Solfac WP10 contains Cyfluthrin 10% WP and is recommended...See product
Kingfog contains deltamethrin 1.25% which is a space spray...See product
Quick Bayt is recommended for the control of house flies...See product